2007年3月25日星期日

Busy Bee

I am quite busy recently. I am quite busy that I do not know I am doing, cannot remember what I have done.

I release purchasing orders everyday after the buying trip in February, and will start following up samples from next week. Then in April I may temporary be transferred to another team for their buying trip. I will be much busier… I only wish I can learn more new things and gain more experience.

The administrative said they do not want employees to work over time as late as 8 p.m., but our head is a Taiwanese, and Taiwanese believe that work over time means a good employee. Some of my ex-colleagues say they would never work for Taiwanese companies, because their past experiences proved that Taiwanese companies like to 'kill', only work but no going home, so harsh and so busy.

I remember that some years ago there are some Taiwan factories in mainland China. The windows of staffs' dorms were blocked by iron bars, emergency exits were also locked. As a result, when fire broke out the staff could not flee, they were died or injured.

Luckily I am not working in a Taiwanese company.

Back to the topic. Colleagues of other departments such as administrative, accounting, quality control, IT, logistics, leave the office one after another just at 6 p.m., only we of merchandising department are still working hard… as long as our manageress is at office. If you want to leave earlier, the manageress will call you for a 'meeting'.

I go home at about 8 p.m. and it is said normal. Some friends who are merchandisers of fashion have to work till 10 or 11 p.m., and sometimes even have to stay over night at office.

沒有留言: