2007年3月1日星期四

S.T.U.P.I.D

One day, I watched a TV programme about how companies today recruit new people, that require job seekers to write essay, take aptitude test and IQ test. This reminds me an interview experience after university graduation.

That day I went to a job interview. First, there was an aptitude test. Next, a 10-minute English multiple-choice test. Finally, to complete 20 IQ, mathematics, graphs and logical questions within 30 minutes.

We needed to calculate the points we got at aptitude test, to see whether we were to suit the post of Sales & Marketing Trainee; the English multiple-choice questions was to test our grammar, it was very simple, I finished it and revised twice within 3 minutes; and for that 20 questions… alas… I am really STUPID. I gave up the IQ test and the mathematics.

Sample question: 2 fathers and 2 sons go to buy 3 chickens, then how can each of them brings home a chicken?

I spent half a day on thinking over it, and got no answer, neither did my daddy. Besides, I knew I had once heard this from a radio program, but I have forgotten it totally. To the contrary, mommi and my elder brother told us the answer just in 1 second.

Hmm~ I understand now, daddy and I are STUPID father and daughter, elder brother is really my mommi's son!








Answer: Grandfather, father, son

Chinese version originally posted at my old newsgroup a day in 2003-2004, revised & translated in March 2007

沒有留言: