2007年4月1日星期日

My left eye has become inflamed, again

My left eye has become inflamed quite often in these recent months.

Sometimes it is because I accidentally put the eye cream into my eye; sometimes it is because dirty water splashed on to my eye when I am bathing my Dai-guai May May; sometimes it is because I remove my contact lens uncomfortably; sometimes it is because I have greasy eyelids that cause irritation easily.

But most of the times there is no reason at all. My left eye has the itch so suddenly when I read books, use computer or watch TV. I rub my eye naturally and make it even itchier. I pick up a mirror and look into it. WAH! Blood capillary burst. My eye gets bloody red with excretions around.

Is it because of my feculent fingers? No idea. My hands never touched my eyes at all, it is just suddenly has the itch. Is it some dust blew into my eyes? No idea.

I was sitting on the sofa and watching TV yesterday night. My left eye had the itch again, so unexpectedly. I looked into a mirror, my eye was red again and flooded with excretions and tears. How come it happened again? I think I have to heal it with "traditional way" – close my eye and wash it with light salt water.

I wish I will never develop inflammation in my eyes again!

沒有留言: