2007年3月11日星期日

A letter to Donald Duck

To my dearest Donald Duck,

I miss you so much. How can you leave me without saying a word?

I was stunned when I found that you only had your head left stuck in the life buoy. Where is your body? What happened? When did the accident happen?

Oh my Donald Duck, I am very sorry! I did not take good care of you when you were in perfect condition, but left you somewhere, dropped into a bag, fell on the ground, left you on school bus carelessly, made you stayed in the icy cold night, shivered alone at the Lost Property Office.

And I, always say I love the chubby you dressed nostalgically, at the same time I bended you front and back…

Ultimately, your old body was torn apart.

I searched every bag I have. Unfortunately, I could not find out where your body is.

I am really very sorry! My Donald Duck! I really hope to find the shark which had eaten your body, to get back your body, and let your head and body back together!

I hope you can rest in peace.

From your incapable owner

(My Donald Duck, actually is a nostalgic Donald Duck phone chain my friend bought me from Tokyo Disney)


Chinese version originally posted at my old newsgroup a day in 2003-2004, revised & translated in Feb 2007

沒有留言: