2007年3月17日星期六

BAD Seesaw

I cannot remember when my last time to play seesaw was.

When I was small I lived in public housing estate. There was an old style greenly seesaw with orange seats placed at the middle of the small playground downstairs. However, I had never sat on it.
Because of a very bad experience.
When I was one and a half year old, mom took me and my elder brother to the estate next to ours to apply for China Visa. My 5-year older brother and I went to play with other kids at the playground happily. However, when my brother and I were playing happily with the seesaw, another kid wanted to play too. My brother got down from his seat and I followed him. As a result, without the weight of my brother, the side I was sitting on rose suddenly, brother made his eyes pop out, waved his hands and screamed. I knew nothing. My right toe just touched the ground and my left leg was still on the seesaw…
“Wuuuwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~”
My little feet could not stand stably because of top-heavy, “Paalaak~~” I fell down on the brick-made ground heavily, chin cracked, two baby front teeth loosed, fresh blood not only filled my baby mouth, also poured out from the wound on my chin. GOSH!
“Wuuuwaaaah~~~ I hate gorgor! Bad gorgor! Wuuuuwaaaahh~~~”
I cannot believe the one and a half year old baby me could still scolded my brother and hit the ground with the pain. Mom and the aunt from neighbor heard the people outside the office screamed “my God!” and heard my cry at the top voice (mom said so), immediately rushed out and were shocked to find me a bloody face. Mom held me and rushed home to clean my wound then to a clinic, and left my pale brother behind.
It is over twenty years now, the about one inch scar can still be seen. But you cannot find it if you do not specially look at my chin. The most hateful thing is when it has an itch, plus always has acnes on it, it would be extremely itchy!
Later every small playground has been laid plastic mats to protect kids. Therefore, I considered my injury a big sacrifice. Ha! I do not care, I am happy is the point.
(Tell you one thing, I tell this story according to my memory, and I remember every detail of it. I only did not see my pale brother. However, I cannot tell you what I had for dinner yesterday because I cannot remember that.)
Chinese version originally posted at my old newsgroup a day in 2003-2004, revised & translated in Mar 2007

沒有留言: