2007年4月24日星期二

No day and night

I have been so busy for over a week that I hardly know the day and night.

Every morning I get back to office at 8.30 a.m., have breakfast and a glance of AM730, then start my work. Firstly my colleague and I go to the other side of the office for handling over dozen cartons of testing samples, then back to my sit for clerical work. Every time I receive a call about more testing samples arrive, I immediately jump to the other side.

There is no easy job. Especially for those have square-shape face, who is said belongs to work hard type, wherever they work they are always busy. Wherever I get to work, just meet the busiest period the colleagues say they have never had. No matter the last two companies, or this company.

The General Manager of 2nd last company would have lecture with you if he saw you were about to leave office at 10 p.m. (already OT for 4 hours)

The Miss LV who was promoted from receptionist to Merchandising Manager always told you to OT urgently just when you shut down the computer.

The manageress now is a Taiwan Chili. She goes home early to wash her underpants (my colleagues say so to give vent to their anger), but gives order "you have to OT till midnight or stay at office to finish the job." Can any job ever be finished? She disliked the colleague of US office because they do not work fast, so she took the job which they need one month to finish and promised we can complete it within two days. Unfortunately, the information given by US side were repeatedly wrong, plus our computer system, even the outlook and excel were down several times a day… just she did not listen to our explanation, only replied, "I don't care. Don't you finish it, don't go home!”

At last, we OT for a week and got it done. That devil manageress still dissatisfied, "you have taken it for over one week!"

She is too brutal.

My colleague said Taiwanese are very harsh, that never appreciate your hard work no matter how good you have done a function or a project, because OT is the basic requirement. Oh~ Those Taiwanese who work in Taiwan are so poor~

As a result, we have OT till about midnight for almost two weeks. I heard that there were thunderstorms but I knew nothing about days or nights since I was too busy at work. My colleagues were so healthy and strength but now are all torn out, with dark circles, big acnes, red eyes, headaches every day. (For myself, my skin is never good and now has more acnes, eczema together even on my eyelids) My colleagues say, they have never been so busy though they have worked here for years.

More unfortunately, the arm of my eyeglasses was broken during OT. I need to pay much before I receive my salary.

Is it because of my hard life, or am I flourishing the company, so have good business?

沒有留言: