2007年5月17日星期四

Dai-guai's funny story (1) the clumsy terrapin

I think Dai-guai is clumsy at all time. She does not know how to eat if no water; she holds the food in her mouth, searches for water, then looks at you and asks for help if the water is not deep enough. She just does not know how to eat.

Furthermore, every time we feed her, she only looks at us or our fingers, then crawls like asking us to feed her, she just does not know the food drops into the water already. So we often say her, "Clumsy."

On the contrary, my friend Guai-Mui's over 10 terrapins are all so smart. They need a little water and fight for food, some even do not need water to eat. It is such an opposite of Dai-guai... we can only say she is cute.

That is the reason I objected strongly every time my parents suggested to free Dai-guai to a park, since I had seen a terrapin being eaten by a group of other terrapins. My terrapin is such a clumsy naive simple darling, I am afraid she would not only be bullied but also be eaten!

沒有留言: