2007年2月2日星期五

Terrapin May May Wong Says Hi


May May WONG is Gertie-Yunis's dearest pet terrapin, also called Dai-guai, because there were two other younger male terrapins.

Her story started on 3rd August 1986, when Momi came home from market –

Momi, "Ah mui, close your eyes and stretch out your hands. Guess what is it?"
I did it and felt a tiny little thing moving on my palms, "what is it? It can move!"
When I opened my eyes I saw this 5 dollar coin size terrapin crawling on my palms.
"'Wao~it's so lovely~"

This little terrapin settled down at our home henceforward and has her own name May May.Today, Dai-guai has turned from an agile shit-eating baby into a lazy picky old maid.

After petting her for a long time, I found out this red-eared terrapin is native of Southern United States instead of Brazil.

沒有留言: