2007年2月8日星期四

Strange dreams

Do you have any profound dreams?

I have quite many strange dreams: being chased, but my feet adhered to the ground; riding on a horse and flying over the Tuen Mun Highway; Tuen Mun becomes a Venice; sitting inside a compartment of a train or a light rail, I meet my aunties and some school mates I have not seen for many years; having recess in classroom with my primary six classmates…

No Big Deal.

There is one dream I have dreamt of several times, so that I can remember it very clearly:-
In the dream, I am walking on the road in somewhere like suburbs, on the right is a beach, on the left is a shabby house, the wall facing the road is collapsed, the other three sides left standing hanging rolls of dried corpses in shabby clothes. There are adults' also children's.

Every face is withered, nose is dented, eyeballs are gone, teeth are lost, only left one or two. It is almost a skull. Skin is withered and yellow. There is nothing but skin and bones. Would it be muscle underneath? Lines are visible… just like the corpse for anthropotomy.

I have this dream for several times, and I don't know why…

Chinese version originally posted at my old newsgroup a day in 2003-2004, translated in Feb 2006

沒有留言: