2008年4月5日星期六

New job, new beginning

Thursday 3rd April 2007 was my last day at company S. Starting from Monday 7th April, Gertie-Yunis will join a new company.

I worked in an American company which has over 500 staff in Hong Kong office. Now I will switch to a European company which there are only 7 staff (including me) in Hong Kong office. How would it be? My parents and friends warned me that I will have to do everything in a small company. I might have to work very hard. I think it could be a good opportunity to learn more than in a big company. Even it sounds dangerous to make tours to China factories every month, as long as the transport is arranged by company and factories, it will be safe.

In addition, Gertie-Yunis works from 9a.m. to 10p.m. In fact, I arrived at office at 8:30a.m. In company S, I need to work from 7:30a.m. till 11p.m. for two whole months in October and January, plus heavy work. I am used to work very hard.

The other reason beckoned Gertie-Yunis is, the new company pays much higher. S is big, but big does not mean good. My salary has been pulled down.

Gertie-Yunis never worry about being fired because of excellent attendance record, works very hard and gets low paid. But I made up my mind to fire the boss, for money, prospect and other reasons.

沒有留言: