2008年3月24日星期一

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Gertie-Yunis have to stay with family for this long weekend.

It is really good to catch up some sleep as I do not sleep much during working days. However, momi woke me up around 7 o'clock every morning.

Holiday means Happy to dadi, because it is His holiday. After got up early, momi and I worked together to scrub the floor, wash and hang the washing on the line to dry, and cook a lunch, so when dadi got home at noon, he could enjoy the meal and had his favorite afternoon nap.

After lunch, I leaf through some magazines, search the job hunting websites, chat with friends, then select some photos of brother's wedding dinner with momi, and take them to photo studio to develop.

Due to the unstable weather, momi is struggling with pains from fingers of the left to her neck, both dadi and I also feel "rheumatism" on our shoulders, so we visited our Uncle who is once a practitioner of Chinese medicine. Then he discovered that several bones of neck and backbones are not at the proper position. So Uncle helped to put them back. While my bones "kur-la" I "Wahhhh~", but feeling much released.

On Sunday morning, we went to Gold Coast. It was noon, not many tourists around and only a few stalls were opened. So we went for lunch: Donar Kabab (very different from the one I had in England), Curry Lamb with Naan (slightly spicy, the lamb was fresh and soft), Ham-Cheese & Mushroom Pizza (Feta Cheese smelled good, but I was full after tasted one and a half slice of the pizza), and we ordered a Sweet Lazzi, Mango Lazzi and a Cream Soda. All cost us only HKD211, excellent. I paid the bill, just to celebrate parents' 34th anniversary. At night, I found some acnes on my face! The curry!

I did not spend the four-day-long holiday abroad, just stay with my family and catch up some sleep is so enjoyable.

沒有留言: