2008年5月20日星期二

A little donation

2:28 p.m. on 12th May, Gertie-Yunis was at home, sitting in front the computer, working hard for a company project. I knew nothing about the devastating earthquake in Sichuan until the radio news at 2:30 p.m.

All happened unexpectedly. I could not help to hold my tears when I saw the survivors fleeing from the earthquake-stricken areas, and crying for their missing or dead relatives and friends. It is miserable. However, there are many heroes. Many fathers and mothers and teachers sacrificed themselves to save their kids and students.

Though they lost their homes, they are eager to fight for their life; on the contrary, in Hong Kong where has no natural disaster, some people choose to end their life just because of unhappiness or a breakup…

However, there are news stated that many animals had abnormal behaviour before the earthquake e.g. over ten thousands of toads run away from fields, animals in the zoo acted anxiety, and only humans alerted nothing.

All I can help is to donate as much money as I can. I only hope the money can really help the victims, not being stolen by greedy officers

沒有留言: