2007年7月8日星期日

Sunbath



Today is Sunday, a shiny and hot Sunday.

I would love to walk under the sun and be tan in the past but now I have to hide behind curtain and under umbrella. Not only because the sun nowadays is too bright and harmful to our skin, it is the doctor told me not to have any sun beam onto my face. The sun will leave dark scars of acnes on my face. I already have some...

My skin tone is not white but yellow which looks greasy (indeed I am). I dislike this color and it is impossible to be white, so I prefer walk under sunshine. I believed tan is beautiful and healthy.

When I was young, I used to go swimming at the pool in early morning. Sun and wind had tanned me from face to toe but leave me shiny (not dry like safe guard). I like that healthy tanned skin.

However, since I have eczema and sensitive skin I stayed away from beach and swimming pool. Once I tried to swim at the beautiful Bonkok Beach, Malaysia, just less than a minute I rushed back to hotel room to shower. My skin became red and swelled; my lips became so dry and bled. The salty sea water hurt me. Chlorine at swimming pool hurt me too.

It is so sad I cannot enjoy sunbathing and swimming.

When it is always cloudy and gloomy by pollution these days, shiny sunny days is especially rare and precious. Some day when all acnes are gone, I would have sunbath again, even I do not swim.

沒有留言: