2007年7月14日星期六

The mysterious lost of photo album

I recently wanted to review my traveling photos, so I searched out all photo albums and rearrange the order at the same time.

"It's my first flight, the sky is soooo beautiful!" "Italy's tiramisu is super delicious." "Hokkaido 8.5 Milk is very smooth and does not cause allergy~" "I lost my way with Hong Hong in Edinburgh and nearly missed the train..." all these old memories had gone a long way, but the photos flashed them back.

My appearance have changed during these ten years: Owl shape glass to titanium glasses to contact lenses; chubby face now slimed and have acnes; short hair to curly hair to bobbed hair; clothes size from 14 to S (does not change la, never grown taller...)

Unexpectedly, the South Korean travel album which had been lost for almost 5 years came back so suddenly. Instead, I lost the photo books of my first year to study in England! Bermuda!
Oh God! I lost all my memories of first year in England! I searched every corner of my bookshelf and desk and emptied the cupboard, but got nothing. It just like what had happened five years ago.

What a mystery!

Wu~ I may have to wait another five years till the photo book wants to come out.

沒有留言: