2007年7月17日星期二

Panda & Dolphins

I received a parcel when I got home after work. I had no idea of what it was until I saw the stamp of Thailand. It is from my "brother no.2", who works in Thailand since last September.

"Maybe it is his marriage photo~haha~" It is not a surprise, as he has a nice Thai girlfriend there.

Inside the parcel I found a lovely birthday card attached with a pretty dolphins bracelet. I love them. The Panda looks like me (dark circle) and I love dolphins. Baby me was a dolphin!

Inside the birthday card brother no.2 apologized because the post card he sent to me in May has been returned with a very bad shape. And he emphasized he has never forgotten my birthday~
Haha, it is all because I emailed to complain him in early June, "Wu~ Brother no.2 has forgotten my birthday! Poor me~"

So this time I emailed him again, "I forgive you la, because you are my brother no.2! Kiss x 100,000,000"

Hahaha~ he said I am his genial little sister, he is also my genial brother no.2!


沒有留言: