2007年12月30日星期日

I bought myself a Christmas gift

I received two gifts this Christmas, all from my associates-- a pair or stockings with patterns and a mirror of Snow White. All cost around HKD10, but they are for a happy Christmas.
I bought a pair of pants to momi, paid them an Indian lunch in Kowloon City, but got no Christmas gift... woo... Momi told me to choose a pattern and promised she would knit me a scarf for this Christmas, however...
Momi went with my in Christmas Eve upstairs and downstairs to read all models and prices in all shops. Sony Ericsson K770i, I fall in love with it once it comes to the market, though it is not very special or gorgeous, I like its thin body, it is cool. But momi kept on persuading me to buy other models other girls buy, creamy white, pink, or even K850i. Then, she got angry and went away because of my fault... and "5 o'clock now, I can buy no fish!"
Momi complained to dadi about I cannot make up my mind on the mobile. Ai, I have told her which model I want but she keeps on telling me that K770i is too much for a guy. I don't want too lady style!
On Christmas morning when we had breakfast, I said I want to buy a mobile by myself, momi said she wanna go with me, cause she wanna see how I buy a mobile. I refused immediately because I can buy nothing with her as she would have millions of opinion. And so, I bought my own Christmas gift in a minute, alone. Then I spent a whole night to study it, and more unexpectedly, my brother sponsored me HKD1,000! Hooray~

沒有留言: