2007年12月31日星期一

Goodbye 2007. Be a new girl.

Cannot believe today is the last day of year 2007, I have to say goodbye to my past.

Tomorrow will be 2008, a new day a new beginning. Gertie-Yunis wants a new self. I have to determine, not just simply say it.

I am not young now. Day has gone day by day, opportunity would not stay, but I stay at the same level. No, I am going backward. No matter my reaction, my thought, my health, my work, my salary, relationship with colleagues, my temper… worse. Every time I was in a deep thought, when I think of my family and friends would go away at any moment, other people are striving for the best, people at the same age are having not hackneyed life, I am so breathless with anxiety.

At this age I am not able to do what I want to, on the contrary, still dilly-dally. I am afraid I would become a homeless old maid die of cold by the roadside!

Tomorrow, new beginning, a reborn me.

沒有留言: