2007年9月19日星期三

Ocean Spring Resort (3) Looking for dadi at hot spring

Everyone praises the hot springs at Ocean Spring Resort. According to the tour guide, there are over a hundred hot springs, with many characteristic hot springs, for example, with coffee, beer, milk, Chinese angelica, ginseng, plus Chinese and European styles. But it is a pity we only have two hours on it, in between we had to look for dadi...

We told dadi to wait for us after come out from dressing room. However, he did not come out after 20 minutes Hence, I asked three staff for help, and I forgot dadi knows no Mandarin Chinese.

The staff said he saw a man looks alike dadi at the "feet bathing area" in the dressing room. "I asked if he is Mr Huang, he replied no." the staff asked again, "Do you come alone? He said, 'I soak (his feet) alone.'" Another staff led some uncles out and asked us "Is it he?" But.. no.
After one hour of being "mad women", looking for dadi along all pools, and being stared by everyone, momi rushed to the dressing room for seeking more help. I was not reconciled and went back to the pool rear. Suddenly an old man stood there. "Oh DADI!" All staff cheered too, "My Huang is there!"

Of course, momi was angry with dadi. "Where have you been? We thought you collapsed in toilet!" As it turns out, dadi thought that feet bathing pool is a hot spring, he thought males and females have to separate like in Japan.

"A man asked me if my surname is Huang? I said no, I am Wong ma. Also, I soak there alone ah." Ai, last time we went to Tomamu Resort in Hokkaido he was so smart to try a Jacuzzi, enjoy spa and have sauna by himself. Dadi insisted we are stupid! Gosh!

As a result, we had about half an hour left, we gotta hurry up. Momi and I went to indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, a imitate beach with cave and waterfall, several small very hot spring... dadi went to Doctor Little Fish for eating his cuticle of feet, this funny experience made him a little child cheered, "The fish bites me, it is so funny!"

Other tour group members said the characteristic hot springs are great, unfortunately we did not have chance to enjoy... we really wanted to come again, but these hotel... maybe those villas cost several thousand dollars a night would be better?

沒有留言: